Saturday, July 19, 2014

I feel this every time and I do not know why !

Every time I hear a subtle sound I wake up to see if my inbox has something from you,
Every time I look at someone walking about I wish that were you,
When I look at someone smiling I wish I was there with you to make you smile,
When I hear someone talking about love, all I can picture is just YOU.
When I hear people talking about things in common I can only think how best we are together,
When someone says they are lucky I wish I had a chance to say that I was lucky too.
In all the times you will be the one I want and I'll be happy to have you around,
Your smile and having you around is enough to make me happy like I have never been.
I know when you love its as clear as a crystal.

I love you gal !


- Partner !!

No comments:

Post a Comment